Friday 2 August 2019

Reflections- Session 2 DFI

WORKFLOW.


  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
Learn, create, share has made a huge difference to the engagement of the children in my class. Sharing our in class learning and making our whanau/community aware of what we are learning is our next BIG step.


  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
See the posts below. There was so much I learnt today and that I want to use and show others. Lots of good tips and support from my colleagues. Miharo koutou.
Command-Shift-T is my fave at the moment (thanks Briar Bitmoji Image


  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  
Google KEEP is where I want to head with my learners- and maybe setting up hangouts.


  • Bitmoji ImageWhat did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?

I am probably going to spend the weekend organising my drive, gmail and bookmarks into folders. So fabulous. 

3 comments:

  1. This is presented really well - I like the summary of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ubby, what a fantastic blog you have. The use of your Bitmoji makes your blog extremely personalised. I think the use of Google keep with your learners would be fantastic. When exploring Google Keep the grab image text was something that I was intrigued about, it would be great to see how that could be incorporated into the classroom. Thanks for sharing your learning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ubby,
    I love that you are SO enthusiastic and that you want to share so much with your learners. I'm looking forward to hearing how the organising goes.

    He pai ki a au tō whakairinga rangitaki,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete