Friday 6 September 2019

DFI -Week 7

This week is Tongan Language. 


Today we looked at Connections made by schools and the manaiakalani pedagogy. 




We looked at MY MAPS- this is so amazing and there are so many ways this can be used in the classroom. 





Forms was fun and can be useful in the classroom. Lots of ideas and uses for this is all areas. 

Filling out each others forms was a lot of fun. Try my form here:
Sheets was next and this was very challenging. I haven't really used sheets much before and I am such a novice so I see this as a challenge. There is so much that can be done with sheets. I might try doing planning in sheets. Raquel gave us an example by showing us how she plans. SO very useful to see how others are doing thing. Thanks Raquel. 

Here is my novice attempt at using sheets. I created a chart from attendance data for my class.
Still trying to get my head around it but practice will help. 
I hope Maria is having a good time riding her camel around Jordan. 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed filling out the Forms too! Yours looks so nice, especially with the visuals. A great, informative day... no drunk knights this week, ah coding! Have a great weekend Ubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great form for Tongan language week Ubby! Your attendance graph looks solid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ubby,
    great way to practise Sheets by using data for your class. I loved your Form too. Such practical ways of using them in a class.
    See you next week,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo e lelei Ubby,
    Even with the help of Google I didn't do very well with your form!
    Keep up the learning in sheets - there is so much potential for using with your class and for data. Well worth it.
    Jordan and camels... loved it. Even got used to the heat.

    Toki sio,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete